Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Message from my Tennesse Connection-Kaye


This is my friend Kaye and her Hubby Phillip. You have to know if I was pick out who had the strongest southern accent,it would be this couple and Phillip would win. They have a great sense of humor. My first sighting of Phillip was when my bike was laying on its side for the 3rd time..(I believe.)
Phillip says..Now Flo.. I never expected yur bike to be layin down when I first met ya.. then he picked it up..Well he picked up 2 because Gypsie went down with me.

This is was suppose to be where I my first day off! The Palladinos must have threated because I sure did rest. I asked Kay if we could just go down town and back with her. She says... nope,you are grounded!! We took the vehicle and went shopping to one of my favorite stores and hers too...Good Will.

This is my very own little cabin. I could just rest, stay in bed as long as I wanted. Snore as loud as I wanted...ha!!! Great Cabin!!!


Kay has a great place to kick back and relax.


This is where we stayed at her families after not making it to Louisiana becauseofthe mini tornado,and why I missed Alabama.

Hey Dahlin! (In my very best accent, just for you)

I don’t think I even have to tell you how much fun I had meeting you and riding with you! (((((((FLO))))))

There ARE a couple of things I would change if I could: We’d have found a way to get Alabama on your map and do the stops at Graceland in Memphis and the Delta Blues Museum in Clarksdale . As far as planning another Conga – If it comes ANYWHERE near me, you know I’m in!! Let’s just allow MORE time to see the sights and have fun! We also learned that there must always be a “PLAN B”. Rarely, does the first plan work exactly and has to constantly be refined along the way or even scraped altogether!! LOL

I am SOOO proud of the way you faced some tough challenges and rose up to meet them. I hope you realize now just how strong you really are.

You have made a place in many hearts all over the USA ! The welcome mat is always out for you in Tennessee !

Kaye

No comments: