Saturday, June 28, 2008

Skulling with Dogdrifter!


After we had our skulling day, we stopped for coffee at the Hut in Qualicum and we met my X for the last leg home. Bro and I went to Shady rest for dinner.
Oops..we missed the Dragon!

After we went Skulling we decided to run up to Ladysmith and meet our other newbie,Mz Jossie, she rides a Hussy! Sure doesn't look like Dogdrifter and Jossie just met does it. Oh you have to love the biker comeraderie.
Jos and her hubby Vic took us on a little tour on a back road of their neighbourhood, before heading back. That is the first time I rode with Jossie other than the day of arriving back from the Conga.

So 2 new friends in one day is pretty damn awesome. I love VILR!! Many more rides to come.

Skull Cap!

Here is my first SKULL! I got a belt also but you realling can't see all the skulls and chains hanging of it.. Oh my what have I become. If my children could only see me now!


This is Dogdrifter, my new Skulling sister...lol. I met her on my forum VILR. She is a spontanious gal, just like me. I do believe there is going to be lots of miles with her. We just decided Friday night we would meet Sat, and go Skulling. Seeings I had decided to use Skulls as my theme on La Reina





No comments: