Thursday, June 5, 2008

A little bit of Sunshine!!!

I got a good sleep in that little town! I fell asleep to the howling winds, and almost wished they would continue for a day or two, with the same nasty winds and sand storms, so I would get locked in for the day.

I peeked out the window and there was these gorgeous snow capped mountains and the sun shining brightly. I opened the door and it looked so fresh! Glanced over at the Queen, looking so pathetic, and filthy and not very happy! Closed the door and decided to go back to bed. That lasted all of 5 minutes.. I couldn't go back to sleep so I got on the puter to answer some posts and sort some picks and have a coffee.

A tap on the door....Hey Flo, how ya feelin today? We are going to go wash the bikes, do you want to come?...No thanks.. I feel like a truck ran over me from the last tumble. No sweat we will see you back here.

After I read the post from Motorman about 10 times. I knew what I had to do. Pack up all my shit, and mail it off!!! Lighten the load. Get out in the parking lot and start practising...

So I told the Panzers, I would practise and go with them. I got on the little (big) wench, and started her up. Jerk, jerk, jerk!!! I looked at Sandown, and said... I can't do it!!! It is not me, something is wrong with her. The look on her face, I know she felt bad. Panzer looks at me, like you can do it!!!!

I go around the lot again, horribly, get off and said to Panzer. Please will you take her for a ride around the lot, something is terribly wrong!!! I know how to ride. Something is wrong!!

He gets off and says... Nope.. Flo, nuthin wrong, sorry, it's you. I said, then fine.. I rode her 4,000 miles now all of a sudden I don't know how. She is not for me, and I don't like her! I can't do it!!

I could see the sad looks on their faces, and I really didn't know what to do, so I said fine...let's go wash them if I can make it!! Off we went... I took the box of stuff to the post office, even that was frustrating. Simple but frustrating, and Sandown, must of felt it cuz she took over. Man feelin like a whimp, we went to the carwash.
Got them all shined up, and was feeling better looking at her. Panzer was singin away, and smilin, and the vibes were running on to me. See Flo... she is happier now, she is clean. Show her who's boss! It's going to be a good day! You're doing better.
Alrighty then, off we went, he said only for a couple hours to Reno. 200 miles. The air was fresh, cool, fantastic scenery, and some nice smooth twisties. Good smells in the air. All my stops were working out. We drove to this little town, and found a guy who works on motorcycles. He fixed the throttle, and was really interested in the story. I got a video of him, and he asked if I would send the blog.

The day continues on good, every stop, we are all smilin. Panzer gives me the thumbs up all the time. Well most of the time, except for a few jerks.

We stopped for a nice dinner and he asked if I was ok to ride another couple or 3 hours. I said, nope only one. Three hours later, we are cold and tired from a very windy ride to our next destination, which didn't turn out to be Reno.

Iknow he is feelin bad about that, he is suck holing to me. The town, was farther than he thought and he thought there was little towns in between.

The good thing is.. I didn't put her down!!!!!!
Tomorrow we are suppose to meet up with Dragon. Hopefully she will need a rest!

1 comment:

willi said...

Yowsa - yah made it to Susanville, California and Dragon has made it to Roseburg, Oregon and soon the twain shall meet!

'Only' about 800 miles to go to my hot tub, Sistah :-)