Friday, June 13, 2008

Message from an Island Girl

Flo
Welcome home and I'm sure I am only echoing everyone else when I tell you how proud we all are of you...not just the fact you are a women who took on this challenge, but you make both men and women smile and feel bigger then life.


We spend far to much time thinking and dreaming of all the things we would love to do but life has a way of putting them off and then you look back fondly on what could have been.
You my dear put it right out there what it is like to just do it, anything is achievable if you want it. Thanks!!!!! I now have something to put in my repertoire of stories I will tell over and over and over when I am old and senile (isn't that what all old folks do) lol Can hardly wait to be a pain in the ass to my children...I think I feel it coming on really soon haha

Hope to meet you in person and ride this year...Give your self a big pat on the back from all of us in this neck of the woods..we were all there with LD in spirit and felt the excitement thru her..that and the fact she has about 10 hours of video (well maybe not quite that much)
Cheers for now
Proud to call ya"Sister"
Linda

No comments: