Saturday, June 28, 2008

Campbell River Poker Run Sunday


This is in front of the Quinsem Hotel. Our yearly Poker Run.  Actually this is the first run, that I ever did with brother Blingo. 
The gal that puts these Poker runs on every year works damn hard at raising money. Hundreds of people come from everywhere, even the main lad.They give out great door prices at these poker runs,  . Last year I won the main price and hand made would baby Harley Rocker. Still have it for my grandbaby, if I ever get one.

This is the FUHR FACTOR AND SON/NEFEW! Tyler, BigE's son. Future biker, just started riding with Dad.. Ha, check out the chaps, a tad short Aunti Flo.

Still riding like a pro MOTORMAN!!! Your bike is a hit Doc!

Look at that... and I used to like red so much. I would say she stands out just a little!!! That Queen!!!

Here we have Jippo, he is a Cabana Boy on VILR, and first officer for CMC. Jim, a long time client of my mine, and my friend and neighbour Randy.

This is Dr.Ruth.. Fun gal, and I would say she is flirtin there wouldn't you???

Cumberland.. end of poker run almost. Enough of that parking that big bike for me in a neat line in front of so many people.. I have to say though, I think I do better under pressure. I did it.... Motorman would be proud of me!!

No comments: