Friday, June 20, 2008

Junuary 20


Hey Jude-Flo... Short but sweet visit in Willow point!

My little brother BigE, he is the one that bought Blinga my X!! Get that smoke outa the pic bro!!
I have heard it so much since I have been home June 9. "Junuary", and I can see why!
It is frickin cold!! I am not sure what the temp is but you know it is cold when you have to wear two coats, fleese undies, and chaps.
I am trying to get a little ride in everyday, regardless of the weather. Well if there is no liquid coming out of the sky anyway.


Tonight, BigE and I went to meet Hey Jude at the Driftwood parking lot, to see if in fact she really does ride. This is a lady that I met for one second at an ice cream stop last year and she was asking about our condo for rent in Mexico. Any way the second meeting was in Mexico. She was where I was for a month, not in our condo but in the same town.
I tried to entertain her and take her biking. I have 2 little 49 cc schooters. Whenever anyone comes down especially someone I know or that rides, I try and show them around. Can you believe it....she was afraid of it!! I have been teasing her,ever since, does she really know how to ride a motorcycle??? yup...she does!



The weather wasn't too promising so we decided to just go to Willow Point a 10 minute ride and have a bite to eat so we could say we rode together.
Very nice ride, and even better visit. Just as she was arriving she caught me sitting on my X.. BigE says....Step AWAY from the X!!



I tell ya, I love sitting on her, and probably shouldn't yet.
I am however starting to feel it wont be necessary pretty soon. The more I ride the Gypsy Queen, the more I start to know who is boss. For me that is why I like to ride every night, so I can stop feeling like a new rider again. The most important part is city driving, I mean town traffic. Stop, not drop, lean, scrape...get down, bring er up, don't forget the dip!!
I am hearing ya Doc....Dip..lean.. show the bitch who's boss. Honestly, it doesnt REALLY matter if your feet can't touch all the way. I''m hearin it, feelin it!! DOING IT!!!

No comments: