Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WWR CONGA From Sumas to Vancouver Island

Dragon/Flo
Meet with Willi at Sumas Boarder ride to her house or to VANCOUVER ISLAND depending on time of arrival and state of mind!!!

If timing permits Flo/Willi/Dragon/head to Ferry, not sure which one at this point. There will be some at the ferry terminal. Either Victoria or Nanaimo. These are some of the people that said they would try to make it!!
Jippo/LD/Dogdrifter/Jilli/Gib/Shjossie/Dragon/ Blingo/ BigEotch(Flo's Bro's)WyzWmn/ Spyderman.

To finish off the trip, there has been a couple people offer their houses. I am certain, I will take someone up on their offer.
I can't think of a better way to end the WWR CONGA. Then to attend this great cause.

I just checked out the site, and low and behold there was pic of me and my passenger. My Mexican girlfriend Ada! She was actually going to try and make it again only on the back of my bro Big E if he is ready for a passenger.
If any one cares to pledge!

Also here is another couple faces I recognized!!
That would be Dragon on left and LD on right!! I have met the Dragon once, and things just haven't worked out yet to meet Mz LD!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say that I am very impressed with your courage and strength of what you are doing. I did not realize exactly what was going on until I read your blog. I am so excited for you. I to am a member of WWR and I am in Winona, MS. Please let me know if I can be of any service to you... Need road maps, etc. let me know. Good luck and remember Isaiah 40:31.......

Tonya Blakely
Blakely1973
tonyablakely@bellsouth.net

Flo said...

Hi Tonya, Thanks for dropping by. I would never have the courage to do it completely alone, which you can see I am not anymore. Oh the support of the biker community! Thanks so much for your offer. I would love for you to jump in on the ride somewhere but dont know how far you are from this great adventure. Flying out this morning...yippy!