Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dreaded Parking Lot with Motorman

After dinner it was time to do the DREAD PARKING LOT...with Motorman and lovely Doc! I was so looking forward to riding my Queen again, but scared at the same time.

There I go sweatin bullets again!! Instantly!! I tell ya it was just like being in school learning all over again
.
The slow cone manuver.. I hate the slow cone manuever.. Why does Jerry have to put the damn tennis balls so close together. he cuts them in half and spaces them 12 ft apart. He says he can do it in 8. ..So he says, don't run over my balls. I like my balls! smurk smurk! I nearly killed them the first time around. Then I have to go up do a U-turn around Doc, and repeat, and repeat!!
HEAD UP...WATCH WHERE YOU GOING...CLUTCH..THROTTLE..USE YOU BACK BREAK!!! DON'T HIT MY BALLS!!

I nearly put the bike down at least 3 times...No...No..not infront of Motorman Flo. You're strong you can do it!! I didn't do it..Wheeeew!!!

I am not at one with La Reina yet!! At the end of 1 and 1/2 hours. I was feeling pretty good.

Got home and asked them, how they figured I did!!!


Doc says... fast improvement. I know the difference coming from riding a VTX to a Road King! It took me along time before I could swing the bars, and you arent afraid.. But you still shift your head while trying to complete the turn. you'll get it!! Don't be afraid of the throttle.

Motorman says:You got the swinging the bars , the dip going on,,,you have an IDEA of the friction zone. Not enough throttle or rear break!! One more thing...You need lots of work!! I can't send you you back to Canada riding like that!!!

MEAN MOTORMAN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

".. can't send you back to Canada..."?!?!? but we loves our Flo.. we wants her back!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

LD

Flo said...

Aww thanks LD..I'll show that Motorman I'll get good enought to leave. Going to class this morning!