Saturday, May 31, 2008

Handed off to Panzer & Sandy in Abequerque


Arriving in New Mexico, last day for Monte! Off to meet Panzer and Sandy!
Sandy (she needs a knick) Panzer, Flo, Monte! At the Harley Dealership in Albequerque!
Flo, Angie,Monte, Sandy, Panzer, saying hello, and goodbye!! I am always sad when someone that has been so good to me and rode so far, to say goodby, but with out fail, have been passed on to more wonderful internet friends.
Flo, Sandy, Panzer, leaving Angies house in Albequerque, New Mexico. Off on a new adventure.
Today is Saturday 32st... I have to keep asking everyone, everyday.."What day is today, what is the date today...What state are we in. I can't believe how fast things keep changing. The states move fast except for Texas!!!! Have I mentioned that I HATE TEXAS?? No not really, I hate the weather in Texas.

So Monte and I road to Albuquerque this morning, and I wore a jacket all the way. It was actually cool. Very enjoyable ride. It was a short ride of 160 miles to go meet Panzer and his wife Sandy.

We went to my friend Angie, who is not a biker but kind enough to disturb her neighbourhood with a bunch of bikes. I will be staying the night.

So Ray calls and says he is at a Harley Dealership getting some work done on Sandy's bike, and to meet him there. Perfect as Motorman, told me it would be time for an oil change. Whoa, was my Queen filthy...Lookin like a tramp!!
So off to the dealership for an oil change and a bath. Also I bought some highway pegs so I can stretch out my legs. Called swithblades. Panzer just finished puting on the bling in the driveway of Angies. I like him already..lol

Today is just a kick back day!! Couple hundred miles and resting up for our big adventure tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be ROUTE 66, and THE GRAND CANYON... I am sure looking forward to that. Should be some great pics coming up. That Panzer doesn't like his pic taken at all. I told him, get used to the flash in your eye for as long as I am around...We will be together over a week, so I am glad I got 2 gigs...Hey Doc!

Monte left half hour after meeting them, and is headed back to the oven of Texas. By the way Monte, you will be happy to know I bought a mesh jacket and will be wearing it!! Ride home safe girlfriend, it was an awesome haul!!! You Rock!! I'm always sad when I leave one of my new friends behind. The good thing, is there is always another new friend waiting.

I have traveled over 3000 miles with people I have never met in person before!! My internet friends!!!! Each and everyone I have felt I have known for along time!
Will post more pics when I get my puter workin again. Dang!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a truely exceptional tale!
So glad you are still enjoying your trip.
See you soon!
Travel Safe. Ride Well.
LD

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!! Do yall have 32 days in May in Canada???? Thats funny...
Im still with ya in spirit...every mile you ride! And when you come back for Bama....its gonna be one hell of a party!!!!!!! Take care and keep the shiny side up GF!!!

Flo said...

lol...That's me eh! Got your attention tho! Glad your with me, and your gloves by the way come in handy cause one of my new ones blew away today :(
Bama Cong, gonna be great!
Hugs...Flo