Friday, May 16, 2008

I Rode La Reina alone May 16 Friday


Motorman say...Hey Flo, how come you aren't out there riding?? I am thinking...(alone?)..I don't know where the hell I am! Just go that way but not that way cuz you will end up on an ugly road! Just go where I took you this morning!! I am trying to pay attention! It can't be that bad, so I said okay, but if I am not back in an hour can you come look for me??

Guess what?? He had to come look for me.. couldn't find me..Cuz I was down that damn ugly road he told me not too... Wasn't going to tell him, but the dust and dirt on the tires gave it away. ...Ya went where I told you not to go, didn't ya?? Why did you do that??? God, I was hearing Rod Wiseman again!!! lol
I told him he would have been very proud of me doing a U-turn on a narrow gravel bumpy road in the friction zone....He says....It's a bloody wonder she brought you back home, she doesn't like those kind of roads...Smurk smurk!!

Then at dinner time, we were talking about it and he says...Ya Flo you were looking like a bad assed confindent biker when you road in, head up, smilin, I was thinking she got it!! Then ya pop the clutch, I look at your tires and ya gave it away!!! Looser!!!
I will get it!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. gotta do something if the cable TV is out..

willi said...

I goes to da left, I goes to da right, I goes to da left, I goes ...

Wahl, La Reina must have a built-in compass, Gurl, cuz she gotcha back home OK!

Rock On!

Anonymous said...

make sure they let ya have some time for play and you get to play in their pool ;)