Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Wow another eventful day


Some unknow bikers. Came to Bless my bike!

Away they go! Thanks for the Blessing!!


Doc-Hippie-Becky-Motorman

Some more unkown bikers



More unkown bikers

And more unknown bikers

And somemore unkown bikers!

I dont' know where to start! It was a day Doc and I planned to get stuff done! It is Monday morning. I hate Mondays. Reality is to start the freekin paper work.

It all went well at the MVD Motor Vehicle Day...lol That all went good and smooth to apply for the permit to go through the states with a temporary visa. There was a cranky ol lady named Irene!!

She was not having a good day. Do you think it was because Doc and I went marching in with our "I have Issues" t-shirts. Whoa...cranky pot!! Doc wanted to give her a t-shirt...

Anyhoo, things went good there other than I had to pay an extra 600 and some buck for taxes and such.. Whatever, that is the way it is. We didn't think it was because it was being exported. Not to mention, my damn credit card wouldn't work so Doc bailed me out again for short term. Me and my credit card. Been having problems since March 11 in Mexico.

So I pay taxes I didn't know I would have to pay, big deal, havin a time of my life, its all freekin worth it!! Get home to make the phone calls to the Canadian boarder and ICKY BICKY...ICBC.!! Vaction!!! right forgot, been so long since I been in my own country!

As Im trying to make the calls, my freekin SKYPE decides not to work and I can't remember my sign in name, or pass word. Who bails me out again...DOC DOES ...Flo not havin a good day!! That is my only way of accessing money, my credit card that doesn't work!! AARRGGH!

Ok, it can't be all good all the time!!! ya it can, cuz when ya got a sistah like Doc she makes it happen!! Not to mention Mr. Motorman..he surely knows how to put a smile on your face too.

Doc and I had a lovely day going for a ride and lunch on a beautiful place on the beach! Laughin and telling stories. It was such a treat riding side by side beside DonnatheDoc!!

I was sitting here working on my pics and things, and Motorman asks me if I had ever gone 4 wheelin before.. not!! Well I was about too... what a hoot. Again, having trouble down loading movies at the moment.. What a thrill and I will have to share that with you soon. 4WHEEL RAZOR RIDE


Later I just mentioned to Motorman, if he thought I could pic up my bike.. Of course he said something to the effect!! I don't know... if you do it right you can!

Tell it like it is Motorman...Depends on if I am paying attention ...Right???

So he gave me a quick lesson, and guess what... I did it!! pics later when I can figure it out!! I'll show you he says before we head out for a ride...

Show me

Well I did it!!


They ask me if I want to go for a ride with HippieJohn tonight or meet with the group he hangs with. My response was what ever works for the two of you! She tells me Motorman decided he wants to go and we will have dinner there.

Okay off we go and there is all these bikers, lots, but apparently not as many as there usually is.


All of a sudden HippieJohn, gets on the micraphone, to tell the story of WWR CONGA and how I am travelling 4,000 miles give or take to get home, and that there is a pastor here to give La Reina a blessing to make sure I got home safely.


I was overwhelmed. How kind of everyone. Thanks Hippie and all of you wonderful bikers of the U.S. that I have never met before.

Blessing La Reina...My Queen

I dont know the name of ya'll, as I told you I need glasses to read your card.
I promise to send you my blog in the morning so you can follow to make sure I got home safely. Thanks again, that was very special!

We had a lovely nice warm night ride home. Not a bad day to a bad start. Sad to say that my last day with the Palladino's Ride Like a Pro team is tomorrow.

Oh ya...one more thing for the finish of this fine day was that Motorman sang me a song....he can sing!!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen MM in a do-rag...doesnt even look like him!!! So how did your seat turn out???