Sunday, May 25, 2008

Off to Tennesse with Gypsie & UEee!

Off we go for a nice leasurly ride with just the 3 of us. No problem, we are only running about 3 hours late! Poor Kaye, waiting for us a Fall Creek Fall.
I was having helmet issues, so we had to back track to the bike place and buy a new helmet as the one I was wearing was chewin up my ears. I was trying to suffer it out as it was a gift, and it had the American flag on it!! I already rode over 1,000 miles trying to be proud and it was enought!!

Instead I decided to buy me an American flag to attach to the bike, and save my head... The young man was kind enough to put it on for me. I went to pay for it and he said $75 please...Shite!! My first piece of chrome!!!

Off we went again, and really did some nice riding, on twisties and mountains. We passed the LittleTennesie River.
Finally meet up with Kaye and hubby Phillip, I guess we passed the in Fall Creek Park, and they spotted us..

First words out of Phillips mouth were, Now Flo I never expected your bike to be laying on its side when I met ya. Here was my bike and Gypsies bike layin all pretty on its side.
Flo had another spill and Gypsie was to close.. Domino!!
Man!! UEee looks behind him in surprise. Gets off his bike to see if we are okay, and by this time we are up and laughing and high fivin!! We are now one the the Drop Sistas!!! Sun/Holl/Flo/Gypsie
We ride back to where Kay is.. introduce ourselfs........quick hug, and laugh, and a few choice words...lmao!!
Kay says, now I hate to say this but we got to go, dinner is ready, its gettin late, and it will be dark by time we all get back!! The road going back was kinda like the Dragon..Sheees...so much for the lesurely ride!! All good tho!!
By time we get there, we are tired exasted, hungry, and full of laughs and trying to get to know each other. Which took about 5 seconds!! None of us had met in person.
I got my own little cabin out back... We had another great meal, tons of laughs. Now if I thought the others talked funny you should hear, Kaye and Phillip.
I got out my trusty camera and video clipped them. Then of course put it in a safe place as the battery died, and I would have to charge it.
Next morning I couldn't remember where the safe place was and everyone was looking high and low for it.. We knew it had to be around, but WHERE??
Kaye and Gypsie decided that after the garbage had been gone through twice it was time to do a shake down in my cabin. I'm tellin ya it wasn't there I told them!! Nope I even check my boots of all places, and as I did, for the second time...there it was!! Don't think I will let that one down. I need rest, my brain is not functioning.
So today, Kay grounded me.. Absolutely no riding!! We drove to town and spent the day in one of my favorite places. The Goodwill..then came home and washed our bikes for the trip out tomorrow. Kaye and I ride the same ride, we are going to look sweet going down the road, same color and all.
Kaye is a kewl gal!! Hilarious I might add!!
Tomorrow we are getting up and hitting the road early off to meet Miram. Got to do about 400 miles I do believe....Night all!!

No comments: