Friday, May 9, 2008

Friends I have only met on line but will meet soon!

Here we have Mr. and Mrs. Wolfie. Now I am not sure where they got the knick, but I could take a guess...Wolfman...lol
They own North Georgia Leathers This site is well worth checking out if you are looking for some hot biker stuff of any kind. Holl will be sure to take care of you.She even calls you to double check on sizes etc. You'll love that southern twang too.
I first met Holl on WWR forum. She used to give road reports and was one of the high chatters...(sorry Holl) but guess who chatted the most this month...yup Flo!She always talked about Slaying the Dragon and riding it with Donna and Jerry. She actually dropped her bike right in front of Motorman. (sorry Holl).Oh and who is the dude in the Do Rag??? He is one of the Cabana Boys on WWR... Oh wait a minute, that is Wolfie with a haircut!!!! Cleans up well don't he?? Apparently he looks like the first pic again, so I will be packing a pair of scissors with me to give the man a haircut so Holl doesn't make me sleep on the floor. I have to earn my keep. I will be staying a night there after doing the Dragon!!


Holl and Wolfie have started a Where's Flo contest?? They are going to donate a leather coat to the person who helps me out the most getting me home and in the right direction. Also they are giving me a leather coat for having the balls to do it...lol I do believe those were her words. How kind is that??

Oh I forgot to mention they have this Driveway of Doom she calls it. Who ever makes it up her drive way on their bike gets a patch DOD! Got me a little worried. I wouldn't want to put my Queen down but I am sure I can do it after hanging with the Palladinos.

Not sure how many gals and guys will be there. I think there will be Mr. and Mrs. Wolfie, Sunflower, Gypsie, UEee, and me. That could change too. Doc was going to be doing it with us, but now things have changed. Should be a good pj party.

So meeting these internet friends doesn't sound so scary does it?? Heck Holl and Wolfie met on the net and have been married for I think 4 years.


Cant wait to meet the Wolfies and get a DOD PATCH! Of course give the man a haircut!!

No comments: