Saturday, May 10, 2008

More internet Friends I will meet and ride with!


Trip with Monte The most direct route is but I will find a route that keeps us off the high-speed roads. Looks like one night just east of Amarillo; the next night in Albuquerque & the 3rd nigh in Flagstaff. Averaging 400 miles a day.


This is Miram will meet me in Greenville, Mississippi and take me to her home Sarepta, La. She says it's only claim to fame is one stop light and home of Tracy Atkins..Then to Monte's in McKinney, Texas. Sounds like a cute little town. One traffic light. My kind of traffic!!Miram has sent me a care package to DonnatheDoc's house. Two harley helmets, pair of leather pants, and boots. Thankyou my friend, you are very kind and generous. I'm fillin your gas tank and buying lunch!



Sunflower is from NG. I have know her along time on WWR. She is one of the first gal that I really got to know there and have talked for long time about wanting to Slay the Dragon. I'ms so happy we will finally get to do it, and she will be at the pj party at Holls.




This is Beth and Danny. She is a regular on WWR also. Not sure exactly where she be riding with us, but plans to hook up with us somewhere along the way.




Gypsie and UEee they are from NC , I believe and will be spending a fair bit of time riding with them doing the Dragon spending at night at their place. Can't really remember who is talking me where and when other that we are headed the Dragon Friday 23.



That's MoChromE on the sister bike of mine. We will be travel to Chattanooga and Nashville and where ever the roads take us in between. I do believe she knows the big Flea Market that we just HAVE TO GO TO! LOL
We are going to be twins!
She will be meeting me and the Dragon Slayers from North Carolina at Monteagle, TN on Sat. May 24. We'll then ride on to Murfreesboro, TN and then to her house at Bon Aqua, TN. Free to do whatever we want on Sunday. She lives west of Nashville, but if we want to see some Nashville sights, we can do that on Sunday. We will head west Monday, May 26th and go to Greenville, MS, on the Mississippi River, where we'll meet up with Miram. She will take me into Arkansas and then to north Louisiana to her house for the night. I think we'all will head out Tuesday for Dallas area where we'll connect with Monte. She sure would like to go ar least as far as Dallas with us, but that dreaded 4 letter word called "work" says otherwise! LOL



This is Hippie John and Becky. HippieJohn is a regular Cabana Boy on WWR. I believe Becky is the silent one. I dont remember talking to her. I sure look forward to meeting them. HippieJohn works for the Palladinos. and is one of the intructors. He says he's gonna have me
Riding Like a Pro before I leave and get me on of those fancy pics like his leaning over the way it does.

Here is Steph....Nice ride!! It is sister or brother bike to mine. It also belonged to the Palladio's and get my bike company until she bought it just recently. Check out that grin.. I wont be riding with Steph but will meet her in the office as she also works for the Palladinos.


No comments: