Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm leavin on a Jet Plane!!! May 15/08

Okay today is the day!! Been along time coming! I actually got some sleep, 5 hours, no night mares...lol
Flying out of Puerto Vallarta airport at noon today! I will arrive in Tampa Florida at 8 pm.
ASK ME IF I AM EXCITED!!!!! OH YA!!!!

Going to meet the Pro's.. I'll be riding like a pro...RLAP!! before ya know...
I be sittin on the Queen in the Bikemajal tonight baby!!

Got my teensie weensie back packed!! No blow dryer!! I am so proud of me, that was the hardest thing to leaving behind.
Got 2 shirts, 1 pants, the bare nesecities (if ya know what I mean).. A pair of short boots even that I bought at a flea market, my electric vest and fleecy pants..

Whooooooooo Hooooooooo!! Let Conga begin!!
See ya soon all!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!! With ya in spirit til I meet ya in the great northwest!!! I will see who else I can drag along with me.

Anonymous said...

OMG.. I can't believe it's here Flo.. I haven't had much time for commenting but have been following this adventure very closely. I envy you and am in Awe at the same time. I don't think I'd have the guts to do what you're about to do. Even my DH is following along with me. Keep updating us on what's going on.. we are all living vicariously through you at this point. Hugs from Nova Scotia...Rhonda
PS .. when you do the Cross Canada Conga you have a place to stay when you reach Halifax !!