Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Paper work-phones-customs- insurance YUCKY!!

What a pain in the butt!! I have been on the phone all day long. Finally got my binders insurance right from Cambell River by phone. I have 31 days to get home safely and am insured for 5 Million.
Got my transit permit to cover all the states. That was easy!! $4.50
But try to get through to the the customs is a royal pain. The phone rings all day long. Still no luck.
They have changed the site on line, so now I don't know where I am. I have a couple weeks so I am just going to relax and see if I can find some advice. Anyone with any info would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

willi said...

I sent you a post in VILR re this with some phone numbers I found at:

http://www.riv.ca/english/html/how_to_import.html#before

Hopes this helps!
Willi