Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm at the Palladinos!!!


Way more beautiful than I had imagine. And that seat..that beautiful sexy seat!!





Arriving at Tampa Florida!!


Well I made it!!!!!!!! Just a quick post as I have way too much to do...like bond with La Reina!!
OMG!!! It is way more exciting, than I could imagine!!
The plane was an hour late...of course! Doc was at the airport at 8:01, so she had to wait a couple hours for me. Her and HippieJohn were there waiting and I saw them right away like they were long lost friends of mine. We were not short on hugs or words.


Doc had her gorgeous Red Mustang waiting for me, and Hippi went out to his vehichle to let ya'll know I arrived savely.
So down goes the hood of the hot car and off we went to the Palladinnos. Gabbing all the way!! With the the hood down of course!!! The weather is great here!!!
So we pull into the driveway and she puts on her automatic garage door opener to pull in the car.
There she sat....La Reina!!!!!!!!!!!!! It usually isn't in that garage it is usually in with the other 7 bikes in the Bikemajal!!!
Jerry had her sitting right there...more gorgeous that the pics. OMG, it is big, but of course I have been riding a scooter in Mexico for 5 months.
Of course I got a big hug from Jerry, and Tony,... or maybe I hugged them.
I sat on La Reina kissed her, could hardly get her off the kickstand. Am I nervous...Oh...ya!!


So Doc and I sat around chatting sipping on a beautiful glass of red wine opening boxes


We opened up the boxes that arrived. Thank you all!!!

MIRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for everything. We had a fashion show around the pool at midnight! It all fit, except the pants, but they will one day..I love it all, and and the helmet with all the stickers rocks!! Like you say tho, not sure if I want to wear the helmet when I am alone and it says...I RIDE WITH STUPID!
I will post pics of the fashion show, once we figure out where she put them on her puter.
Valkitty, thanks for that neck cooler it is going to come in really handy riding .
Gloworm, the CHAPS FIT!!!

Doc, thanks for everything!!! Love my RLAP shirt, my GPS, diary, map book, gremlin police bell, patches, ISSUES t-shirt, Harley hat, and all the other things I can't think of right now.
Most of all my friend, for being the lovely person that you are!!!! You are a joy!! A hostest with the absolute mostest!!

okay got to go for now,... breakfast with the Palladinos;)
hope you are having as good of a day as I am. Probably not possible!! ;)

No comments: