Friday, May 16, 2008

Flo Rides with Motorman


'>Flo Rides with Motorman

Well.. So I wasn't ready!!! Not with out my platform boots anyway. Let's go...jump on!! Just as I am ready to get on behind Motorman, I realized, I had my shirt on inside out.... Looser!! Let me tell ya Motorman is a smart ass!! Always laughin at me.

I have to say a ride to my first Harley Dealership to shop riding behind the Motorman wasn't so bad either.
Riding behind Motorman, the pro/cop on a brand new Police bike with 178 miles on it wasn't so bad!! Kinda cool!! I was the first passanger on his bike he said.

Doc riding behind and beside of us! Showin off!! lol...She has every reason too, that gal can ride!!

3 comments:

willi said...

OMG - Flo Rides Bi-atch with M-Man! What a hoot, Babe!

Not surprised yah need platforms, my toes won't even touch the ground on Big Daddy's LOL

You 'member now, Scarlett - tomorrow is another day!

Flo said...

Yup, tomorrow is another day!! I'll show that Motorman!! tee hee!

Anonymous said...

okay.. I gottta say this because I'm a whole continent away..

JERRY WEARS A FANNY PACK?!?!?!?!!?!????