Saturday, May 17, 2008

RLAP VIDEOS TAKEN BY FLO!

SORRY THERE IS NO SOUND THIS IS NOT WITH MY NEW CAMERA. BUT AT LEAST I FIGURED IT OUT!!
Next ones will have sound or music. Just to tired. It is 2am and I got to get up at 6 and to get ready for the CLASS!!
I should get some good footage there, with sound. I am sooo looking forward to tomorrow.
Later me and Doc will ride, and if Motorman can handle a second day teaching me...it could be another episod of the DREADED PARKING LOT!! Promise to video how bad I am. But at least I will be better than today!!

Doc is gonna be so proud of me for figurin this dang thang out!!! Wait till ya see her ride!! I think I may have to post them to U-Tube, don't you...Another thing to figure out!

Now I can go to bed...Tryin hard to keep ya'll update.. Flo needs to rest!!!
Enjoy the vidoes!!

No comments: