Monday, May 5, 2008

Slaying the Dragon!!

Slay the Dragon!

So far coming out to play or Slay that day on May 23rd of the Dragon. We have...
Flo, Vi, Mr. & Mrs. Wolfie, Gypsie,UEee, Sunflower,

I am sure that will change a little.

Since I met everyone from WWR about a year ago. I always heard about the gals slayin the dragon and saw these awesome siggy pics of ppl leaning around hairpin curves,scraping the floor boards.
There is no way I would go all that way and not Slay the Dragon. Hope to add a whole bunch of cool pics here in the future.

Doc's favorite shirt is "I HAVE ISSUES"... now she has gone and bought all the gals that are going to SLAY THE DRAGON the t-shirts. Once we get to the end of the road after slayin it. We will have a great photo op!! WWR CONGA GALS HAVE ISSUES!!
We do have a couple of Cabana boys going along for the ride. Wolfie and UEee. UEee is going to lead and Wolfie gonna tail gun.
It has been a blast organizing this trip to the Dragon, the pics will prove it! Sure getting excited now, only days before I leave Mexico and fly to Florida.

No comments: