Friday, May 16, 2008

I Rode La Reina today May 16 Friday


Doc and MOTORMAN taking me out for my first ride on my new Queen. Doc has her new Street Glide and Motorman has his new police bike with less than 200 miles on it. Motorman is bringing out the Queen, as I am too chicken. Look at that Doc. She looks so damn hot on that bike. She just got it for her birthday. She whips it around like no bodys business. Puts the men to shame. One day when I grow up. I want to ride just like her.


There she is.. The Queen!!!

Doc, just going over things to make sure they are all right and explaing stuff to me.

Motorman back out the Queen to get me ready fro my first ride.



Well I did it!! Scared as all get out... if you can image!!! Going out to ride with MOTORMAN and DONNATHEDOC!!! The Pro's.


Frig that bike looks big! It is big!! Scarey..Motorman tells me not to be afraid. I am the boss. Well, first of all, my short ass legs can't reach the kick stand!! I am in a shirt only and sweatin bullets!!! Finally all I have to do is pull out of the driveway and turn let and wait for him... Crikey I thought Rod Wiseman my instructor was riding behind me!! I can do that I thought, I put over 30,000 miles on my VTX!! I'll show him.
YA RIGHT!!!! FLO DUCKWALKS THE BIKE OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY!! Infront of Motorman...sweatin bullets...
Anyway..look where you want to go Flo. Head and eyes, the friction zone, back break for slow manuvers!!!


Follow me! Away we went, Jerry in front then Doc, then SLOW FLO!!!


After awhile, I thought to myself okay calm down you are now riding, you've ridden before. You an do it! We cruised around for about an hour and a half. I was feelin pretty good. He pulls up beside me and says Friction Zone, with a smile.
Crikey! They whip those bikes around like nothing weaving in and out!! So he slows down and and says....Follow me Flo, do what I do!! ...HA...no problem boss!! he starts doing his fancy ass weaving around, doing circles, and carrys on back to the house.

Does a u turn in the driveway and I'm thinkin....NO MOTORMAN....I ain't ready!! Just in time he says, Stop Flo don't do a U turn!! I don't think he wanted me driving through the garage door..lol
Whew!!!! I got off the bike thinking I had done really good, and was now ready to ride to the Harley Dealership and see what I could find. Like platform boots so I could reach the kickstand.
I got off with a big smile, Jerry had a big grin on his face. I say... well???? Gave him a hug, and he says........Nope, not ready yet Flo...I think it's best you ride on back of me, and we will go get ya some boots.
You are still too afraid of your Queen!
I have to tell you, that wasn't so bad either. Riding along with Motorman to a Harley Dealership on the back of his brand new Police bike. It only had 178 miles and I was his first passenger. Was great!!
Doc pulling up beside at all the stops, and I am taking too many pictures. She looks great. It was a great day.
Did my first Harley shopping and bought a pair of boots and a helmet.

No comments: