Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Last day of July!

I went to the parking lot after work today. I was only there for about 45 minutes. It is kinda lonely doing it yourself, but I did it. I didn't even have to put out the little balls. I had painted dots as an outline for each of the excercises. It was a little tough seeing it at first but once I got it figured, it went pretty smooth.
I'm like whoa, I only got a week of pratctise, and I am doing good.. My shoulders relaxed, scraping on the left, on just about every excercise.
I been taking everyones advice. Motorman told me, that if I could speed up a bit on the figure 8 it would actually work better.
Robocop told me to kinda put my left butt cheek off to the left when I am leaning to the right., and I have to say I felt a difference
Doc, tells me to relax my shoulders and I even try to do the smile as I am going in circles.. It worked!! Just bloody amazin it is how fast you can improve on your skills when you practise practise!! Like anything I suppose, but I never felt it would come this fast. I remember up in PA, when I dropped that bike 4 times in one night.. Heck couldn't do any thing right!
I recieved a couple boxes of RLAP t-shirts to sell with some more dvd's. Got to get the word spread.. RLAP works!! I think I am doing pretty good with the dvd's as soon as a stranger pulls up to talk to me about the bike, out comes a dvd... As someone said to me... You just hold them at gun point till they do... It is easy to sell something when you believe in it.
Now give me 2 different kinds of shampoo and conditioner... ha!! One is in a pretty bottle and one is in a plain bottle, the pretty one sells for double the amount but is the same shit!!! Guess what .. I have never been able to sell shampoo and conditioner. Your hair is friggin dead anyway and nothing is going to bring it back to life!! That's my story and Im stinking to it!!
This weekend is a memorial ride for Rod Wiseman who taught me how to ride. Now that man deserved a metal!! Anyway, I have been talking about it off and on for a year, and want to surprise his wife that we can round up enough people to go for a beautiful memorial ride. I talked to her a week ago and she said she was sorry, she just didint have it in her to organize much. She said if a half dozen people showed up she would be proud.
I have no idea how many will show, but I am thinking we have about 20 at least, so that is going to be a nice suprise, and will look really pretty going down the highway. Rod would have been 50 on the 3rd of August.

No comments: