Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sunday Mornin RLAP PRACTISE


Jilli/Blingbutt/Chris/Flo/Taz at Taylor Way in Port Alberni


Jilli/Fancypants/Flo/Tazz with long hair going to go do the RLAP DANCE!!
Getting ready to leave the house at 10am to go practise RLAP in the parking lot, that one of our new Cabana Boys Wayne set up. Boy he studied the pamphlet good that Motorman gives out with the DVD. There was about 10 of us. We went through all the excercises and believe me they were not easy. It just goes to prove how important it is to practise and practise often. The are very fortunate up in PA to have it set up for them.

I did the figure 8 which I was feeling pretty good about, but ended up showing MM and I still have along way to go baby!!

I did demonstrate a bike pickup to everyone. At first I thought it was not going to happen, but I eventually got the technique figured out. A few of the gals, Tazzie, Chris, Jen, surprised the heck out of themselves when they actually picked up and 800 lb bike. I think at first even Wayne thought it wasn't going to be possible and was a tad afraid that Flo would and he would. He aced it. I was proud of myself for showing the gals and Wayne how to do it.

My goal is to be as good as DonnatheDoc, even if it takes me a few years. Would I love to give up hair and ride??? Another dream in my life. Better freaking hurry up.. Getting old!

We practised for a couple hours and all had fun, and learned alot... That we need lots of practise!!!
Taz/Jilli/Chris/Blingbutt/Flo went for a nice leisurely ride to Taylor Flats with Jilli leading the way. Port Alberni I have to say is absolutely gorgeous. We met up with Gibby and buddies and headed to Parksville on the way home. There we left everyone.
Tazzie and I headed backto Campbell River, by the time we got home we were exhausted. Monday we had plans to meet with some guys coming to the Island from California that I met on the forum.







No comments: