Friday, July 4, 2008

Campbell River Toy Run

Draggie came up to spend the weekend! Of course to do the Cambell River Toy run. The weather wasn't looking promising and we did get rained on a bit before it started. We were going to go to Courtenay and meet up with the gang, Josie, Bling and a few others.
Josie our little newbie, that isn't endorsed quite yet was coming up on her own from Ladysmith. She got stuck in a down pour so when she got to Blingo's she had to dry up, so in the mean time. Draggie, BigE, me waiting patiently on the side of the road. Which was totally fine, i got to shine up the bike. Getting myself a name. Always puttin on the bling or shining that thing!!
Along came Frank Sinatra on the Spyder, as Spyderman had to work. So we rode up with Frank, and joined the gang at the Driftwood.
Don't know why, but I was nervous as all get out!! Lots of people I hadn't seen and I know the topic of the Conga goes on still. Sometimes, I feel uncomfortable, because I am made to feel like a celebrety.. Feels good, but feels wierd.
I know I was going to enter in the show and shine, and so it was nice to get all the comments on my new ride. One guy came up and whispered in my ear, and said.,...just so ya know ya got the coolest Harley here... Aww!!
The ride was great, but the best part was watch Josie, in her mirrors, I don't think for one minute that Cheschire grin went off her face. She trully is having fun, and it is such a pleasure to watch and have her hanging around with us. Me and Draggie were always laughing and smiling and say, Check it out...its still there, her smile. Crikey her face must hurt.
Me and my bros the FUHR FACTOR entered our bikes for the show and shine. It didn't happen this time for neither of us. That's okay there will be another time.
Off to the Camporee in Qualicm we go...Dragon, BigE, Josie, Blingo, Lola, Slyboy, to join the rest of the gang.

No comments: