Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sat July 16

It is a little overcast this morning. We have had such good riding weather the past month it is only natural it will change to rain soon. Actually been so dang busy with riding and practising that a good rain and rest wouldn't do me any harm..
Well maybe some house work too... That sure has gone all to hell. I only chuckle to myself these days when I walk by the glass coffee table, that I never sit at..see the dust and think ah.... Manana! Manana comes and and so does the sunshine,and so does trying to keep up on the forum and with the blog so I get doing that and I await... Manana! It is only my Bro and I living here and he sure the heck don't see it... Every once in awhile, I will say Bro, we need to ya know,... do some shit around here... He's like...looks good to me!! I don't get what you are seeing..........Whatever!!! Just remembered, it's his birthday today so I will stop picking on him. 47 today July 26
Anyway, today some folk are riding down from PA to Courtenay and I always look forward to seeing every single on of them.. They like Sex............roflmao
Their new word for ice cream is Sex... They are a crazy bunch let me tell ya... So they are all riding from PA to meet up with a bunch for sex... Can you believe it, how the conversations will get out of hand... Where ya going dear?? Oh... you are working so I thought I would just go for a ride and have Sex with Flo... omg!!! Enough about sex... Been awhile.... about 3 days with about 5 people...Ha!!!
Not sure where we are going today. I will probably pack a bag and head south to meat the Dragon.. Stay a her place or sister Bea's and be ready for the Cowichan Show and Shine. I am going to enter but I have to say I didn't put as much effort into polishing the Queen like I usually do. That is one thing I miss so much about hanging with Blingo... Our Bling offs, have totally disappeared now that I have a Harley and him a Honda... Going to have to get those Bro's of mine into a Harley one day...Ha!! If anyone could do it... I could convince them..
Back to why... It just isnt fun. I hate doing the white walls, because I can't get it on the stand, well, can''t, it's just I never watched.
When Blingo and I used to blingoff... It was always a hoot.... I could get him to do most of it... all the polishing and little crevices and put on the bling... It was an event...All I had to do is pretend I was doing something, and get him a cold beer once in awhile, and the most important part would be to tell him how good he was a doing it.
Like... OMG BRO... you are do damn good at this... You are so the King of Bling..(he really is too btw)... I so love hanging with ya Bro...(I really do too) Omg Bro... way to go.. I mean look at our machines... Then we stand back.... and he would say something like....Yaaaaaaaaa... That's what I'm talking bout!!!
It was really special.. the more I write about it, the more i miss it!!! Grrrr!!
Got to find him the biggest baddest reddest meanest cheapest lol... Harley and of course one for me Bro BigE too..
Okay now I got it figured... Conga 2........Flo rides back another RLAP BIKE for Blingo...the following year fro BigE....HA...HTBD Can ya tell I love my bros???
Guess I best go wash the white walls ;(

No comments: