Friday, July 4, 2008

More Bling for Canada Day



Roadie and Flo's bikes getting ready to go on the VILR CANADA DAY RIDE!!

Here we got the Draggie, puttin on the bling thing for me. The coolest oil cap cover we found in a shop that was not open in Naniamo. Trust us two, we walk in and have the store to ourselves. Cost me a couple hun, but I got the skull levers, oil cap, and a skull shirt. Well worth it...lol



Here is Roadie, I think I knew him 5 minutes before he was puttin on the Bling for me. Roadie is probably thinking what the???? I mean look at the look on his face. Great guy, and I do thank ya Roadie.

There she is, the Road Queen, all ready to go celebrate Canada Day, if she survives the Driveway of Doom!! The nasty drive way of Mz Dragon.


Looking a little patriotic!


No comments: