Saturday, July 12, 2008

Parking lot Practise.

BigE and I had actually planned to ride to Sayward, but on the way in that direction I decided to go into Painter Barkley neighbour hood. Only time I ever lead really is when I am very close to home.
I really enjoy stopping and starting more that just riding in a straight line. I knew he knew something was up when I kept turning, left, then right, then down tho the water and back, and he's giving me the WhAAAT look. Next stop sign, I just said follow me, and off we went to the parking lot behind the old mall.
I had my friend Ada there so she could film us. Pretty funny really. I think Eric thinks the faster he goes with out putting it down the better he is in the slow maneuvers...lmao Okay so his figure 8's are the size of the parking lot... His circles the same... Ha.. he just didn't have Motorman to show him so I thought I would use his skills....YELLING...SNAP YOUR HEAD...SNAP..SNAP..LOOK WHERE YA WANT TO GO.
Too funny, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and realize what a long way I have to go yet to master that bike, or any bike for that matter. I want to do it like the Pro's.. That is really my goal now I think.
I am tired of cutting hair, I was to cut corners... I want to ride like my buddy DonnatheDoc.. I would like to be an instructor some day when i grow up..shit better hurry up on that.
I have ridden 8,500 miles since May 21, ya would think I would have it down perfect. Just goes to show you no matter how long how far you been riding you can always improve your riding skills.
I am now selling RIDE LIKE A PRO dvd's. yesterday in the Barbershop, some guy was asking about it as it is perched up there for every client to see and start asking. Soon as they mention it of course...Boom, off I go on a rant!!
This guys has the balls to say... Ï don't need it girlie..., I been riding for 30 years off and on".....Precisely I said, you probably need it more than most. I asked him the 3 most valuable techniques... Be careful he said...ROFLMAO!!!
Says he will be in soon to buy one!
We are going to Port Alberni today and seeing the Tall ships, having a pajama party at Jilly's place. It is called Bra Free Zone. BFZ Should be good to get to know the gals even better, see some ships, take a ride. The weather is beautiful.
Jilly has asked me to demonstrate picking up a bike, not sure if I can still do it with Motorman not standing there. Again, need practise.

No comments: