Sunday, July 20, 2008

RLAP COMING TO VANCOUVER ISLAND!!

That is my goal!!! For RIDE LIKE A PRO, DONNA AND JERRY PALLADINO to come to Vancouver Island and show their stuff. Everyone knows by now how much they mean to me and how their skills have helped me travel across the USA.. Helping me every step of the way...
There is alot of interest happening around the Island for them to come here. I did a pole on my forum, and then I did a sign up, and in 2 days we almost have enough people. We are so fortunate to even have them on our Lady Riders forum.. We are all honored!!
There are still people away right now, that don't even know about it.. I talked to Doc and we decided that it may or may not happen this year, but next for sure.. ha... I am thinking maybe every year~~Selling of their DVD'S is going well!!
Hell who knows ya may even have a Franchise on Vancouver Island one day!! Anything is possible if you want it bad enough I have found! Good luck to us!!!!

No comments: