Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cowhichan Show and Shine Sunday


This is a pic of the end of the show and shine in Cowichan as we are all getting ready to go our seperat ways.

GearJammer-LQ-SLYBOY-ROADIE-MCJEEP
Today was the first time I met McJeep. He is Tee's hubby, and he is a nut!! lol


And the winners are!!!! Flo-Cazz-Dragon! Firt time meeting Cazz also. Another VILR. We met at her house just before we left for Cowichan.

Dragon-FLO-CHEEKMO-LQ. It is only the second time meeting CHEEKMO, she is a regular on the forum and is the gal, that wrote her book...Freedom Rider. She said she is going to challenge me to write my book in November.
The weather was not looking too good for the show and shine. We rode through a little spell of raining, but nothing major.. Once we got there, it really warmed up. We had a nice visit, nice lunch, and left shortly after.
We went over to Cabana boys Roadie and he installed my Skull Gas gage and Dragons lights.. What a guy!!
What a great bunch of people!! Funny how just riding can give everyone so much in common and feel so comfortable with each other, even though you really don't know each other. Well , I am speaking for myself, as I have met so many people in such a short time.
Stayed at Draggies, and crashed early, that ridin is hard work.

No comments: