Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday Crew PA-CR-LADYSMITH


RAM-TINKER-CHEVY-THE DON-DOGDRIFTER-BLINGITON-DR.RUTH-FLO-BIGE-FANCYPANTS-TAZZIE

TAZZIE-FLO-BLINGITON-DOGDRIFTER-ANA-FANCYPANTS-DR.RUTH
Just another impromt not really planned ride to the Hut!!! In Qualicum. One never knows, who will be there and who wont. Seems every day there is a new person to meet. Me and BigE were suppose to go and meet a couple people in Courtenay. Bro's bike, that X of mine, was being charge up, as he killed the battery when he ran out of gas.
So off I go to meet whoever may be there at the Chevron... One little pit stop at the leather place to pick up my US VEST!! One of my Conga girlfriends who never rode in person with me sent it , from Nova Scotia.... That'd be, Mz TequilaSheila... it sure looks nice, and as soon as I get my pins back on it. I will be posting a pic. Hey Sheila if you are ready this... Thanks again. love ya!!
Oh ya, still time for one more little pit stop.. CMS Courtenay Motor Sports...I needed to talk to the manager about taking some RLAP dvd's and to ask him if he would like to Sponser them if I could get them to Vancouver Island..I walk in, and the little cuties says.... Hey Killer, how's it going???? Kevin is a great guy, young new father and the manager of his dad's store... Honda for all of those who may not know..
Any ways he says to me, how many ya got with ya? how's 10 for a start??? Yup, give me 10...now don't forget to spread the word, that they are available here.. You betcha and oh...one more thing, I need a favor Kevin, I am looking for a sponser for them if I can get them over here.. I want you!! What's that involve Killer???
Big grin on my face.... Not sure for sure yet, cuz i think it's gonna be big, once the ball get rolling.. But what I do know, is we need a couple of really nice hot bikes for a few days...And of course it wll be known who the sponser is and there will be more Kev..
You got it!!! We shall talk!!! Whooo hooo!!! So I still had 6 dvd's in my saddle bag to get me through the day...Ha!!! I walk into the parking lot to get going, this guys walks up to me and says....Just gotta tell ya...that is one sweet ride. Never saw one like that around here before, where ya from... So long story short, in about 3 minutes, I told him of the Conga and the class sold him a dvd, and off I went!!!
No one was there yet, with time to spare and I was late!! Wew...did I give the right time??? Just when I was looking up Fancypant's number in she rode, along, came me other brother Blingo and Coach. Carl's like...where me bro, I just laughed and said he is not a true biker yet!!! his battery is still dead, dont ya think he would have checked it early knowing he was going..WHATEVER!!
Flo decides to take the lead.. I don't like road leading!! Nope, it aint for me.. I would rather yell at ya in a parking lot...lol
Anyway we get to the Courtenay bridge and they are all behind me, and I should have switched into the right hand lane, as they did. When I got to the lights... it turne yellow so they went through with out me. I look to my left and there are 3 Harleys... I smiled and said..Woops, wrong gang!! One guy smile, and said, I would say, the right gang, the rest of them were not Harleys...lol
So we all took off together and my gang was waiting for me on the side of the road, I just smiled and took off witht the new gang!! So for awhile there were 7 of us... Course I went a little faster to keep up with the new boys... Blingo not gonna be happy with sis!! I knew ol Fancypants was thinking, I would the same ifin I was her..
We actually rode all the way to Qualicum with them and the PA crew were all there!! Plus Tazz from Ladysmith of course.
Always a great time seeing everyone, and I finally met THE DON!
Acutally first time I got to meet Ram also our newest Cabana boy right here in Campbell River.
We hung around, ate , drank and waited for bigE, he was determined to ride with us after all. He jump started his bike.. daaa, now he is thinking. Poor boy, he thinks he is going to miss out and he would!!
Dogdrifter, took us down the back twisties of parksville, I believe it was called Scooner Cove!
I believe there was 12 bikes. What a pretty site, and BigE the single Cabana boy always up there in front with the goils... Well maybe it is because he is a newbie!!
Everyone parted their ways, and Dr.Ruth, Fancypants, Ram, BigE, and me headed back our way. Dr.Ruth and Ram rode to the parking lot to check it out, where I want to do the practising. I know for sure, I have convince Ram, that practise is good, and so is he.. he is going to help set it up today actually and we are going to have regular practises. Once we get descent at it and know what we are doing, we will get folks out.
What a great day, got in a 8pm, from 10 am this morning. I could have continued... I love RLAP!!

No comments: