Friday, July 4, 2008

Blinging and Playing with a Dragon and Roadie!!!


Completed, oil change and skulls, at Cabana boy Roadie's

Look at that beauty of a skull!!! Oh my, I wonder what MOTORMAN thinks of her now!!

Roadie says, he will work for beer, so we brought him one.

My fancy dancy oil cap cover she is putting on!


Today was a great day, me and Draggie got to play!! After the Canada Day ride, we just decided to go look around and see what we could find as far as skully bling goes. We did manage to spend some dinero alright. We get ourselves in trouble hanging out, spending way to much money.
We went to Steve Dranes, as I was desperate to find some skulls...lol It is too funny, even thought the package says what it is , I still have to ask her where that piece goes. I think she gets a tad frustrated, and she knows the parts and pieces way more than I do. I just ride it, and dress it. She helps me spend my money and has even been know to put on a piece or two.
She took me on quite a few roads, I had never been to before. I have to say we do have fun playing, racing up the road, popping the throttle, making noises. It's like we are talking but we aren't talking.
A great full day of riding and then she remembers I need an oil change, so off we go to buy the oil, and she offers to do it, as I sure the heck wouldn't know how. Then she gets a thought in her head and says... Let's go visit Roadie!!!! Poor Roadie, this is the first time I have ever met him, and he is doing oil changes and putting on the Bling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roadie was the victim, one because he still had my lift at his house, and we needed that, and 2 cause he is just such a all around good guy that he helps just about anyone if they need a hand. And he does love the company.