Friday, July 4, 2008

New Frieinds on Canada Day!!


This is Baby, and Gazelle, first time I have ever met them. We all met on the Malahat. We sat around and got to know each other a little before the gals took off with Vic to do some nice twisties in the area.

Baby on the left and Tazzi on the right. Our 2 newbies that are full of enthusiasm. These gals don't have their endorsement yet, so the goal was to get them out riding and get some experience and confidence before doing the test. It turned in to a very successful ride, and some new friendships. They are doing fantastic!!!

Vic/Vulcantor, and the Chicks!!! He is looking pretty proud!! Flo, Dragon, Tazzie, Jan. Nice little rest stop on the top of the Malahat!! Proof, I rode the Malahat!!

Vic and the chicks down on the water. Dragon, Tazzie, Baby, Flo, Jan.

Love this pic, looks real Patriotic all in red. Left to right, Spyderman, Flo, Blingo, Tazzie, Gearjammer, Lola, Spydy's brat, Vic!!!!

Gazelle, first time meeting for most of us! We got a bit of a ride in, and look forward to more.

This is our WyzWmn....She usually is in a Pickle, but couldn't ride today, so she brought her ladybug. I only met Wyz one other time so it was great meeting her. She is a character let me tell ya!!!

Here we have our Cabana Boy GearJammer. He's a nut!!! lmao
Great at helping keeping the forum alive I might add.

Roadie and GearJammer. Pretty nice Cabana Boys let me tell ya!!

Anna and Spyderman, look at those looks... Spydie is looking a little mischievous as usual.

Theres the Dragon, always on the phone and always smoking, something like them Southern Belle friends of mine. She says she is the Queen of the F'n Universe.. I tell her no problem, long as you know I am Queen of the Road!!

Vic, and Tazzie, putting on the Flags.See that smile, she has it on ALL THE TIME!!

Flo,Blingo, Lola!!! Lola is my sister in law. She thinks about riding, but says WHY, I get to enjoy it all, take pictures on the road, hug my hubby and I don't have to worry.

The two Queens..lmao, Do ya know what I had to go through to get some red on this gal?? Dragon is always road leader.. Kinda just unspoken, she just does it!!
Good at it too!!



No comments: