Friday, August 1, 2008

A no riding day

I rode my bike to work as usual and was going to go out to practise after work. It's only 3km to work, but I got caught in the rain on the way home, so no practising at all. Crikey, I only have 18 miles on the road this week and it is Friday. I usually have at least 500 miles per week. The memorial is on Sunday so that should put a few miles on. Sure do miss it. Things are not the same here at the barbershop in between haircuts, when I can't look out the window and see the Queen. There is no body stopping by to drool over her..lol She is usually such a conversation piece sitting there so purdy!!

It was raining again today so I never rode to work and I had to pick up a friend. So I thought I would take the truck. I have only driven the truck twice since I arrived home two months ago.. So off I went, grabbed my helmet and headed for the truck.. Stopped in my tracks, and started to laugh... looser, I don't really think I need a helmet to drive this truck.

Now I am at work and it is slow this afternoon, and the sun is shining brightly, and I can hardly wait to go riding, and I can't go riding, because I have a friend coming and no bike here. My frieinds have been complaining that I am never around to visit, so that is exactly what I will be doing, at least for a day... Stepping AWAY FROM THE QUEEN!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. . .maybe yer friends need ta learn ta ride? ROFLMAO

Yer addicted fer sure gurl.

Best regards
sue g

Flo said...

HAHAHA!!! yes but it is a good addiction, and I had 50 friends out today. ;)