Friday, August 15, 2008

Shawn Passes MST and rides Blinga


Blingo-ShawnBoy-BigE. Shawnboy's first ride, form Campbell River to Courtnay and Back. Whoo whoo another member of the FUHR FACTOR!!

Crikey I think he is taller and BigE.. Let the fun begin... Flo-Bro's Nefew!!

do you have any idea how hard it was to keep a straight face??


Shawnboy, with Stinky Pinky, Agreesive Salmon.. (Aggie)
My oh my another addiction to the Fuhr Factor.
We went to the parking lot early afternoon, and here is that same miserable man that was there the day before in his beat up old camper. His poor bedraggled wife sitting beside him.. He's sittin right in the middle of the interection excercise. I asked him if he would be so kind as to move back one truck length and he said...."NO... You got the whole f*cking parking lot I aint moving.. Fine, we went to another excercise and just ignored him.
He comes over and says to Shawnboy.... You know.. if you gave it more throttle you would keep it up better!!".. I told Shawn that was correct, and then the guy says.... "And I have never ridden before" ..Shawn says... Please sir, I really dont need any more stress, my Aunt is teaching how to ride" The guy told him to shut up and not be cocky, or he would come over and bash up his bike!!! F*ck... Some people!!!
We go about our business and the miserable old coot finally leaves...
He returned today as I know he is doing it to piss me off as he sees me out there all the time. The same thing happened but it was like he was RACING towards me, and I just got to the end of the off set cone weave.. Parked in front of him, and said...."Good afternoon sir... I was just wondering if you could move back a truck length?"
NOPE!! Once again, Mr. Miserable in his own skin said... I aint moving anywhere ya got the whole F*ckin parking lot. I looked back at him and said, Ok... no problem sir, you have a nice say, smiled at his wife and said... You poor thing, as she looked helplessly at me.
Of we went to practise waaay out of his way to the figure 8 and all of a sudden, this FREEK... came bareling at Shawn, and he had to get out of the way fast!! Shawn pulls up beside his door window, and says, in his polite voice.....Sir... What the FUCK are you trying to do??? The man reached out to grab Shawn and by this time I was right there and called him a Fucker right back at him...He reached out and tried to punch me!! Unbelievable, that someone could be so misrable in their life that they drive around looking for problems... Jayzus!! I could not believe what I had just witnessed..
Not to worry we got over that, and practised a bit more and Shawn went and did the MST (motorcycle skills test). What that did is lift the restrictions of having to ride with someone and being allowed to go over 60km pr hour.
So of course after that, Aunty Flo is on a mission to take her nefew for his first FUHR FACTOR RIDE. We picked up BigE, and headed to Courtenay to meet other brother Blingo. What a surprise, that in 3 half days, Shawn was actually riding!! Even tho it was on the Stinky Pinky.

We pulled in for gas at the Chevron and the old boy bikers were pulling in. All different kinds of bikes. Too funny they were all gawking at the Stinky Pinky saying how cute she was and that they loved the color and would ride it them selves. It was cool to see so many people making a big deal out of the big boy riding the Agreesive Salmon colored bike..

We decided to go for a ride to CR and on the way there, we stopped at the Driftwood, and our pics taken, some guy on a Gold Wing stopped by and took our pic and dropped his Gold Wing right in front of us...
This is were the Fuhr Factor did a switcheroo on the bikes... BigE so wanted to ride, the 1800 BigRed... Shawnboy, so wanted to ride Blinga, so that left Blingo on the Stinky Pinky....NOT!! He takes the Road Queen, and I get stuck on Stinky!! Something be wrong with this picture, somethin be real wrong... Flo rides stinky pinky!!!
Blingo practises in the parking lot with Blinga doing figure 8's... I never told him but the average size camper could have lived under his floor board, not to mention, the figure 8 was taking up part of the US territory!!! Hmmm.... Where have I heard those words before?? Also Blingo put the Blinga down, but had her ups so fast before, Bige could see... Need practise on the 8's Bro!!!!
I hung back and took pictures with a huge big grin on my face watching the FUHR FACTOR go down the highway all on different bikes. Too funny. I mean, Shawnboy, just came up to maybe learn how to manuever a little bike around the parking lot and now he is riding the Blinga home.. HUGE BIG GRINS ON ALL OF US!!
As we are approaching the turn off to my house, I am thinking... hmm... this is where I had trouble on the Blinga the first time.. Hill...sharp corner, sure hope Shawn remembers to dip and to not lean with the bike...........OOOPS!!! He forgot!!
Down boy... but up so damn fast, almost no one saw but Blingo... I am waiting up the road a spell on Stinky and turn around as it seemed to be taking awhile, first comes Carl, and he has his hand on his mouth.....Shsssss, then I look at Shawn... same thing........Shsssssssssss!!!
Moms the word!!
Well at least that is out of the way for awhile. He explained exactly what happened, so I think it will be awhile...
Everyone still grinning. I told Shawn if he wants to come back tomorrow and play on Aggie, all would be great!! he said he couldn't has he had other obligations to visit more family while he was on vacation....

No comments: