Thursday, August 14, 2008

Friday Parking lot

ShawnBoy changes his mind and decides to come back out and play some more...Ha.... Addict!!
I was at work today on a slow afternoon, and this guy John, a client of mine, that I had sold a RLAP dvd to stopped by. He said, well, I got my Road King, just like yours... Only one thing different, you know how to ride yours and I don't!! You once said, you would help me if I needed... I need help and I have taken a week off to learn how to ride this thing better, do you have time??
I closed the shop..lol,,,,any ol reason, and off we went to the parking lot!! He meant it when he said he didn't know how to ride. I told him how proud I was of him for being able to admit it, especially to a woman, as alot of men get intimidated. Anyway, we kept trying to find the friction zone, and do the slow walk and u-turn... Whoah...Am I ever glad he came to the lot. He spent a couple of hours and he was starting to get it, and tired of course too. The first thing I said is you must not be a foot dragger!Yup he was duck walking. I do not mean to be talking mean about this guy, the great thing he was there and willing to learn. he said he never had any instruction ever and it was 25 years since he had rode, and felt he was a danger on the road.. You got to love that.. Well before he left he said, I know it may not seem like it to you, but I already feel more confident like I can do a u-turn better. I know why you are always saying...LOOK AT ME!!!
We have, John, Gary, Shawn, Flo, Ram, and Robocop showed.. Totally cool!! Robocop, told me he was very impressed with it all and is going to show up today for us also.
We got in a little shit for the security at the mall for using paint, but I talked my way out of it.. Robocop stuck up for me and we convinced them that it was water soluble paint...lol Little white lies that help people never hurt no one.
In the end it was Shawn, Ram and me, and I told them to follow the leader leader... ha, we had our own little parade and went though every excercise the 3 of us.. We done good..
Later Jippo shows up in the pickup and of course we had to show our stuff again..
Whoo hoo, I am so excited, i think there will be about 9 of us in the parking lot today.
Chow for now going to go rlaping!!!!

No comments: