Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Parking lot!


Robocop helping BigE find the friction zone on Blinga.. What a pretty sight!

Lot done, Donster off to the interesection.

Chevy Scraaaapin!!! on the Figure 8

Robocop giving us advice. We are lucky to have him giving us his valuble time.

The first gang in the new parking lot after a great successful workout!
Chevy, Donster, ME,ROBOCOP, CC, BigE
So off I go to the parking lot with my cut up hockey balls, before anyone got there. I couldn't wait to show them the intersection I was so proud of.. Specially Chevy as he set up the RLAP in PA and we been talkin about gettin them over here, as I had gone up there a couple times.
CC and I had planned this for a couple weeks too. It was very exciting for me to have someone to share it with.

When I got there I saw Robocop talking to some officials and I knew there was going to be a problem... shit!! He pulls up to tell me they wanted to talk to me. Four of them!! Jazaz!!! I must look like a mean freekin biker chick...

Anyways they told me I defaced there property and would have to leave. I mentioned about the truckers practising and that we were only trying to improve our skills. I am sorry for the paint but it will wash off and blends in good.. I was really nice, and asked if there was any way around it?? Nope, can I talk to the owner...nope, he is not around..

Im really feeling like caca now, and Icould feel my lip starting to quiver and the tears fighting back. Now I have to tell these guys that just rode a couple hours to get here it can't be done.

Not to mention by beautiful interesection...lol I love that thing!! I bragged about it to Chevy and he was dieing to try it too.
Robo was so kind and said... "There is a solution to ever problem, we need to go for coffee somewhere"
Everyone knew I was on the verge of cryin, and then I saw the uniforms walking towards us again. The lady said to me... "You know I am feeling really bad and I apologize this is the way it has to be" I told I apologise to and things will work out! She asked if we had thought about Cambellton School. as it was not in use, it was condemmed.. Our eyes lit up and even Robo says.... "I can't see the problem there"
Whoo hoo, off we went, and Chevy just happened to have a couple cans of spray paint, and I happened to have a tape measure in my saddle bag, so we set out to make us a new RLAP LOT!!
It was a scorcher of a day, but it didn't matter we were all on a mision. Friends helping freinds.

No comments: