Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pinky in the Parking lot

My Queen is still in the Shop getting new tires, so I decided to ride Stinky Pinky... Boy I tell ya that bike has come in handy already, I have helped a couple people learn how to ride.

I had a childhood friend come for the weekend from out of town. Of couse she followed me all across America and actually was the one that agreed with me that it HTBD....HAD TO BE DONE... I always encouraged her to learn how to ride, and it was an absolute NO. Could have been the little taste I gave her in mexico of the schooter....tee hee.... A method to my madness.

Anyway on her last day of visiting this weekend, she said... what we going to do?? I was missing my bike terribly as she was still in the shop waiting for the tires.. I jokingly said... Well I could always teach you how to ride Stinky Pinky, my new little ride... She said...WhAAT???? You got a new bike, so I showed her the little thang, and she sat on it and said... let's do it!! I could not believe my ears......You serious girlfriend??? yup...Off we went to the parking lot!!!! I created another monster.....lol
On the way to the airport to take her home, her words were.....Hey.... Look at the size of THAT parking lot....I said... Oh no.... yur hooked honey!
So bottom line, she was riding all over the parking lot, and she said, wow this is great to have this spot eh?? Oh ya!!! Im feelin a little guilty girlfriend as i know you don't have your learners............DO SO....she said. I just cracked up......I have been friends with here for 50 years......Crikey....did I say that...
My friend will be flying back on airmiles to stay for a week before it is too cold to learn.... omg.....I love it!!!
After my friend left, I was feeling lonely expecially not having my Queen. So me and Stinky came to play in the parking lot. I had heard Vgirl was there and was excited to come hook up with her. By the time I got there I was alone. It is amazing when things are causing ya shit in your life how even a little pink bike can make you smile. Believe it or not, I am having more trouble whipping around that little pink thing than I am the Queen. The friction zone is not so easy to keep.
Still had fun, and Vgirl came back, so did Ram, and a little visit from Jippo at the right time as the skies opened up.

Nice little visit and when the rain stopped we went out to practise again. I kinda lost the friction zone and hit a grease spot in the intersecton and went flying... Yikers... That little beast can cause quite a ruckess. Nice huge bruise and lump on the leg, bent shifter, broke light....
I just laugh get back on her again, and thought....Boy people would think I dont know how to ride... if they knew how many times I drop my bikes... Never let fear hold ya back...
Ram got on the Stinky Pinky to see how she rides, looked kinda cute really. I say, that boy can ride.. He is definetly riding like a Pro these days.
I always have a great time in the parking lot, beit, only me or one to or three people. Of course the more the merrier.
Always a nice visit gets in while we give our bikes to cool down period or if it rains.

No comments: