Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ride to Duncan

Shees, it is hard to get on here, time just goes, and even though it doesn't take long to blog once you get going, it's just getting here.
The weather has be fanomale. We had a couple days rain, which gave me a chance to get some things done around the house.
All I cared about was that sunday be a nice day as we planned this memorial ride for Rod Wiseman and it mean alot to me, also to his wife Wendy and family of course.

We decided BigE and me got go to Duncan and stay at Dragons, that was we were closer to where the ride would start at Malaspina College in Naniamo. We headed down that way fairly late in the day, as I needed to spend some time with a couple non biker friends and get my fix of garage sailin... Usually I spend my saturdays all day going to garage sales, and this year hadn't don it once. Okay, so I got things done, house shit, friends and salin... All is good, now let's get back on the road with the wind in my face, and the breeze on my knees!!

BigE and I headed down south with a few stops along the way, and met up with Dragon in Ladysmith. We picked up some stuff for a nice dinner and an early night, to get up early for the memorial ride.
Not knowing how many people would arrive for the memorial ride. I was hoping we would have at least 20.

No comments: