Friday, August 29, 2008

Gold River Run


I wont begin to name them all as some I didnt even know.

The Don-Jilli-DD-Chevy-Gibby

Flo-Jillyi-DD-LD

Someone had way to much fun!!


We all met down at the Chevron at 2pm. I was happy about that as it gave me lots of time to practise in the parking lot.
The Port Alberni crew were coming and Michael from Courteny for part of the ride. Jippo and Tracy came as far as the Elk as the weather turned to rain. I thinkk there was 17 bikes. Great turn out. Michael turn back when it started to rain, and then so did Jippo and Tracy.
I can't begin to name all the people as some I had met for the first time.
Rob and I were the only ones that continued on from CR. Great way for him to get to know everyone.
Even though the rain came in wasn't constant and it was a nice ride. I remember thinking after the ride, holy where did all those swith backs go, the scarey curves.. Just shows you what some skills could do because not for one moment did I get the slightest bit worried about how I was going to take a curve.
We did a nice run out to the pulp mill and then back to the Motel, out for dinner and had lots of laughs, great food and company.
I think I only took 200 pics of the total trip... omg.. The ride home was cool but nice, with lots of stops along the way playing poker.
We were going to go to the car show, but we ended up all splitting up and Dogdrifter and Nick stayed with us for the night. I took them to the parking lot and got a little bit more practising in.

No comments: