Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Parking lot Wed

I went to the parking lot on this morning for about an hour before I went to work. I am always antious to get there after work too. I am doing better each time and am feeling in control of my scraping. I bent up the kickstand and it was hanging low and scraping before I should have been. Actually alot easier for me to reach now.
I was really surprised and excited that Tany and Wayne from 40 showed up. Just out of the blue. I had cut Waynes hair this week and mentioned the parking lot and I guess Tanya had been reading the forum. This is good.. They both did really well and it was exciting to see new faces.
Someone had told her that she didn't need the parking lot because her bike was too small and these parking lot excercises were for big bikes only...Ha!! I guess this person should maybe get out in the parking lot himself seeings he has a big bike and a big mouth that doesn't know what he is talking about. I talked to Motorman about that, not giving any names or anything, but he said he had heard alot of reasons, why you don't do the parking lot, but that was THE MOST REDICULOUS he had ever heard.
No biggy, some do and some don't want to impove their skills, the lot is there for whom ever do!!

No comments: