Friday, September 19, 2008

Smiling :)

I went off to the parking lot for about 20 minutes... Sure not the same without having someone around. So I had to think of my friends in Florida. My mentorS, my teachers. I have to say.. I enjoy helping someone learn.. as much as I do learning more myself. I love to see their faces light up when they get it!!! I love to make them feel good. I love to take good pics of them. I love having conversation with them.
Wierd thing though, I even get nervous when I go to the parking lot alone, like someone is watching me to see if I am doing it good enough.
It is amazing, what goes through my head and then it starts going good in a short time. I put on my lucky Donnathedoc gloves, the smile comes , I hear Motorman saying.... I don't ever have to replace my clutch or brake, I hardly use it!!! So then my foot relaxes, so does my hand. I hear Doc say.... I swear Flo... if I can do it...you can!! But don't forget to relax your shoulders.... think of me and smile!!!
I'm smilin :0) Going with the Flo around and around, weaving back and forth, smiling, scraping, smiling more... Some boy comes in on his skate board, does a few of his whatever he does... Stops..... Watches....and says..."Hey Lady"... I say say yes, what can I do for you?? He says....You you are Good, you can handle that machine!!!
I said, well thanks young man!!! You are very good too , you handle that machine of yours really well too!!
I rode of smiling!!!!

No comments: