Friday, September 5, 2008

More Parking lot

I have been going to the parking lot in the morning before work even if it is a couple rounds in each excercise. After work for at least an hour.
Yesterday, my bike was having some work done, and I needed a ride, so I borrow BigE's blinga, my X... He had just done some work on his exhaust as it was running rich!! I told him I was going to go down to the parking lot and see if I could find a steady friction zone. I have to tell you I was nervous.
When I got to the lot the gate way was blocked off by a golfer using the field for his practise. I snuck off the the old lot where we got removed as I new the dots would still be there. I kept thinking, its only a bike, you know how to ride, you know what the friction zone is. You did it on Robs you can do it on this....I mean your buddy Doc she did it in the excercises, that means you can do it!!!
Why was she feelin like a tank!!! The clutch lever I could hardly reach which only means it is going to be harder on the hand. HTBD... Had to be done!! I did the slow cone weave, okay not perfect but I did it.. Not much time so I have to go to the 8.. I did it, very slowly and I sure had to talk to myself but I did it.
OMG... It does not like to lean like the Queen!!! I want to perfect that girl too!!!!
Been getting at least an hour in the evening. Mostly every night I can count on Tanya and or Mark. There was a couple newbies, clients of mine. Ram comes regular.. Holy.. is he getting good...
Today one guy asked me if I would give him some priate one on one when I knew there would be no one coming. I said sure would love too. He said he goes, but it just isn't the same, he wont listen to himself when he tells himself not to look down.
I have just had a new set of brakes put on, and I think I am riding them to hard and making them boil.. Because I loose my brakes and it is frightening. Doc told me that now that I am more confident to slack of the brake and use the friction zone.. I am looking forward t tring the excercises with without the brake even.

No comments: