Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Letter from a Friend I have never met!

I was reading your blog - YES I still check in even though the Conga is over! ha! I noticed your latest blog:

I have been home just short of 3 months and it has not stopped my desire to continue to improve my riding skills and to share with anyone that has the same desire.

PLEASE don't let anyone stop you from your passion (ok I know they won't but still! ha!) It sounds like you must have received some negative e-mails - but you know - you made an amazing journey and CONTINUE to make amazing progress - wish I lived closer I'd be RLAP'n in the parking lot with you every flippin weekend! ha! Anyways....just wanted to drop you a line and let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog, the VILR forum (ok I lurk on VILR and participate on WWR mostly! ha!) ....your photos/videos of everyone's amazing progress. I'm really proud of you and hope to catch you on Conga II next year..... already planning to take the Houston RLAP course when it starts up - and meet up with you'all somewhere along the way! It may only be for a day but it would be worth it!

Ok - Blog on - keep up the good work and hope to see ya next year!

Debbie Payne
aka Vegas113

No comments: