Friday, September 26, 2008

12ft Off Set Cone Weave

This is the unifom shirt that I recieved from the Pros down in Hudson Florida. Now I have to say.. I can start to visualise being a pro. When I talked to Doc, she said.. its yours Flo now go ride like a Pro. I was off to the parking lot to attack the dreadead 12 off set cone weave that Motorman gave me to do. I put the shirt on under my jacket and thougt no bloody way can I be caught wearing it., like a dope going through the gates of these 12ft spaces. This is the toughest excercise for me.
Tanya the gal that goes with me to the parking lot seemed to be having no problem or should I say very little problem. I was KILLING IT.. It was killing me, not to be able to do it.. I just couldn't see it being possible.. She is getting the look on her face... the same look that Sandy had way down in Death Valley when I said I can't do it... It is not me, it is the bike...
Then I hear the Whaaa Whaaa my bike wont fit shit... By this time... after about 10 attempts.. I sat back an looked at that thing, visualizing when I was suppose to SNAP my head.. I was sweating and it was very cold out side. I looked at Tany and took off my coat, with my Pro shirt on.... and I DID IT!!!!!
Not perfect but I can see it happening. She didn't make a mistake on the measurements. It was coming together.
I had to use every damn thing I was taught and double the time and dont forget not even one thing of it..
Lucky Glove, lucky shirt.... SNAP,..HEAD EYES, FRICTION,. BRAKE, BUTT SHIFT, REPEAT. as fast as you get it out of your mouth... Whewwww!!!

No comments: