Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Practise with Vgirl

Vgirl you go girl!!!!

Today I went to the parking lot at 4:00. For some reason, I was pretty rusty for the first half an hour. How cant things change so much? I guess we have off days.
I was determined to do the inside of the figure 8 where you don't cross over just follow the inside with a quick snap back... Not easy for me.. Nor for most apparently. When Robocop first showed me I thought I would never get it!! That was a couple weekes ago and I can only do it twice in a row. It takes pure consintration, almost no lean but more agrresive on the the friction and throttle and brake. Complete locked turn. Whoo hoo, I go it!! Now I just need to get out there and keep it going so I can perfect it, by the time I see him next.
I was there for an hour and Vgirl came by. Now there is one gal that has some determination and desire to improve her skills. She is a very new rider , but has come along way. She is even starting to smile as she is doing the figure 8 and intersection.
I am proud of her and her determination. She sure doesn't mind being told or shall I say yelled at.. She knows I am not yelling at her, but raising my voice so she can hear it over the engine. She told me it is better when I do. I know even I wish I had someone to coach me. Believe it or not, it is the slow cone weave that I find the most difficult as i want to look down.
Tanya is a pleasure to practise with!!

No comments: