Monday, September 22, 2008

My Vest from my newfie friend Tequila Sheila.

This is the vest I recieved from a friend in Nova Scotia, Tequila Sheila. I had it given to me before I went to Slay the Dragon, and it was to put all my pins and patches on along the way.I have my Canadian flag on one side and American on the other. All the pins and patches from the coold stops I went and all the states I stopped in. Some were from friends and some I bought. Right along the top of the pockets I had my conga bracelet sewed above each pocket. There is also a VILR patch and a WWR patch sewn close together. There will never be club patches sewn on this vest. It is a memory of mine that is very near and dear to me of a trip of a life time, that brought so many women close together. Sheila if you are reading this, thankyou very much, and I do hope to meet you in person one day. Anything is possible I have found. You are a very kind and thought person to send a complete stranger such a wonderful gift, and I am sorry it took me so long. I just got all the patches sewn on today. Big hugs..
My next task is to order pics and fill up my lovely photo album I got from another friend, I have never met in person.

1 comment:

WyzWmn© said...

what's a "conga bracelet"?