Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Mentor

I had a great conversation with my friends in Florida Doc and Motorman. They are always so encouraging me about what I am doing and my riding. If I have troubles in any way. They know that my plan in the future is to have a RLAP Franchise, the first one in Canada. Now usually you have to have to have a Motor Officer to own one, but they believe in me and my skills so when the time is right, if I want to go it alone, it is possible! Now I just have to figure away to make that dream come true.
He figures I should be chargin already for what I am doing and he has watched the improvement of the riders that have spent time with me in the parking lot. That is not possible yet as I am not certified. There are people out there that would try and cause trouble FOR SURE!
I appreciate so much what they are doing for me, and always there handy with advice, and telling me how to correct a problem when something isn't working out.
Things are different here in Canada than the US. Just because Motorman certifies me, I am not sure I would be legal here. I so look forward to going back to Florida and getting more one on one with Motorman. To be fully trained by my Mentor. Surely that will have some pull when I have certification from a Motorman and can go challange the test, rather than going to school.
The problem is taking time off work now. Just need to do some more reserch.
I only practised for half hour, and had good conversation with Jippo and Ram that came out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Flo!

It was great talking with you last night, it made my week!!
We love following your blog as much as watching you and your dedication to opening up our Ride Like a Pro Franchise in Canada. Jerry and I have all the faith in the world in you, we know you will be very successful, you're a natural Flo!! Your Island is very lucky to have someone like you sharing your skills and helping all riders. We're so darn proud of you, BFF!! Remember, FITYMI, :)
Love you,
Donna and Jerry

Flo said...

Hey My friend!!! It is always such a pleasure talking with my Mentors... Sorry I forgot to put the s on that post..You also are my mentor gf!!
Thanks for your faith in me! If I had never bought your bike, I would never have known, how I think I missed my calling, and it may not be too late to hang up the scizzors...
Love you guys!!!!
Flo/Thelma (who the heck is Tannis)
BFF-FITYMI!