Thursday, September 25, 2008

Flo-Ride Like a Pro Uniform!!!! :)

This is what I would look like as a paid instructor for RLAP. I recieved these in the mail today, do I look proud or what???? Believe me, the Palladinos don't hand these out to just anybody. These are their official instructing uniforms. I am totally 100% honored, and will wear them with pride.
They have more than one use to I might add. Nothing like a little bit of pre advertizing getting the word out, having people ask questions. You can't see because I am in the way, but the RLAP dvd is sitting on the window sill for all to see. There is a sign that says.... Do you want to learn to Ride Like a Pro for $35.00 Up above my mirrow I have DrDonna's lisence plate off the Queen. I did have my certificate of RLAP hanging on the wall, but some guy knocked it off and I have to replace the frame. Of course if you look a little harder you can see on the windsill my latest trophie of the Queen.
If you look a little closer you will see it is pissing cats and dogs outside. Normally I have the Queen parked outside the window and she has her own shelter. She is a real attention getter sitting outside the shop. I usually go to the parking lot from here for an hour which is a 5 minute ride away.
I am looking forward to getting back at it if the rain stops... Just so looking forward to attempting the dread 12ft OFF SET CONE WEAVE... NOT!!
What I am looking forward to do is getting it and showing Doc and MM that I am listening, that I can do it!! All these challenges...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Flo from Ride Like a Pro...:) Your RLAP shirt looks PERFECT on you! It's just the beginning of many good things coming your way!! We can't think of a better person than you to be teaching our RLAP classes up in Canada..we'll see you in May when you get certified!!
Big hugs,
Donna and Jerry

Flo said...

Thanks so much my friends... I wear it with Pride and last night it brough me luck in the parking lot, when you said...Where and Ride like a Pro Flo..
I am so looking forward to May!!
BFF