Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Parking lot- 12 Ft Offset Cone Weave

The last couple of days I have been going to the parking lot for a good hour. I was starting to get a little bored with the excercises so VGrl and I decided it was time to put a couple more down. You know you think you know it all! Ha!!! That is funny!
Anyway, Motorman has been telling me, I am getting pretty good so it is time to shorten up the length of the off set cone weave from 24ft to 12ft.. The Offset cone weave is my absolute favorite excercise, as I have managed to scrape good on both sides. It is like music to my ears ya know!!
So we get that set up and all of a sudden, the Off set cone weave becomes, my absolute worst excercise.. Omg, how can I not get this?? It is highly impossible, my big bike WILL NOT go through, not even 2 of them :( :( I swear I practised 10 times and it was not coming, where did it go.
I am SURE that Tanya measured it all wrong. We took the instructions down wrong!! It is all freekin WRONG!! I made her measure it over again, NOPE... not wrong.. Well something is bloody wrong.... I went from riding like a pro, to riding like a newbie..
There has to be a trick to doing it. I post to the Motorman and tell him of my whoas... Now I can see the smirk on his face as he is typing to me on my forum....
"My bike won't do that Whaaaaa...whaaaaa. nonsense. The techniques don't change, the bike is still the same, everything just has to be done faster..The techniques MUST be used to the extreme."
" I'll bet if you use head and eyes, the friction zone, and the rear brake, they'll be easy."
The Rotter I say!!!! (In terms of endearment of course!!!!)
So I am just itching to get to the parking lot today and it is pissing down rain and windy. So I will be watching the DVD tonight.... 3 SIMPLE TECHNQUES!!
My goal is to be freekin awesome when I return to Florida to work with Motorman next summer and get certified and get yelled at...lol I know I will loose some skills while I am in Mexico but it shouldn't take long to pick it up again, at tleast if I have them semi mastered by the time I get there.
We have also set up a Snowman Excercise and the Texas Star. I have lots to keep me occupied now on my one day off a week.
The weather is changing and the nights come earlier every day. Soon, there will be no parkinglot... Sunday parking lot day soon. Until of course the frost sets in.

No comments: