Sunday, November 16, 2008

Unknown Friend

I don't like posting anything that isn't on topic; bikes, humor, asking for prayers, etc. Drama has no place in my life. I just wanted to tell you privately to hang in there. I read your blog and really can't believe how jealous and petty some guys are to say the things they've said. Ignore them. It has been my experience that people get very empowered when they log onto a computer. People say things on the Internet they would NEVER say to your face. Everything you've posted on all the forums has been fun and entertaining; not to mention informative. Stay the course girl. Don't let petty people derail your train. You are inspiring a lot of newbies out there........hell, you inspire me and I'm an old rider. I love the enthusiasm. Keep it up and don't let the crap slow you down.

No comments: